6524GM-M-F Gas Cooktop
- 4 gas burners
- 1 x double ring wok burner – 13,600 BTU
- 2 x semi-rapid burner – 8,000 BTU
- 1 x simmer burner – 5,000 BTU down to 600 BTU
- Stunning UltraFlat design – as well as looking chic, it is also easier to clean. Hygiene is of premium importance in the kitchen and you need to be able to clean everything with complete effectiveness. This gas cooktop has been carefully designed to have a flat surface, so you can be confident in keeping it perfektly clean and ready to use at all times
- The rotary steel-capped control knobs enable you to quickly and accurately adjust the temperature to exactly the right setting. Reduce a boil to a precise simmer, or heat a frying pan perfektly for quick-searing that steak.
- The control knobs on this cooktop are positioned in the front giving you full control over the cooking process. Access the controls easily and maximize the accuracy and precision of your settings – and your results.
- The cast iron supports with a durable finish have a modern, professional look. Elegant yet highly functional, they provide safe and firm support across the whole base of your pan, whatever its shape or size. For maximum stability, the pan supports have silicon feet which prevent them tipping or slipping. These supports allow you to slide pans effortlessly off the heat instead of having to lift them.
- Automatic integrated ignition – the gas is lit automatically when the control knob is pushed and turned in a single-handed operation
- For the ultimate level of safety, the gas will automatically shut off from the source if the flame accidentally goes out. What’s more, any burner will automatically switch off if you haven’t touched the control for a very long period of time.
- L: 19 15/16” • W: 23 3/16”
- L: 507 mm • W: 589 mm
- L: 18 7/8” • W: 22 13/16”
- L: 480 mm • W: 580 mm
- 115 Volt, 60Hz, 15 AMP
- * AEG Cooktops are supplied with a 3’ long electrical cable and must be hard wired to the electrical supply
- * The position of the gas connection is 2” in from the back and 4” in from the left side of the unit